When you’re a cash-based practitioner, booking and scheduling clients, charting their profiles, and creating invoices can be major headaches that ultimately aren’t moving the needle forward in your business. You have to do everything yourself, or juggle a million apps, instead of spending time where your business needs you to. Today’s guest is Alison Taylor, the founder of Jane. Jane is a revolutionary app that will do everything for you, making your life easier and your clinic more organized. Aaron chats with Alison about how working in her parents’ PT clinic motivated her to create the app. They also discuss how Alison handles her staff of 80 people. Tune in and learn more about Alison and Jane, and you might just get a promo code for when you sign up.
“You don’t appreciate your own knowledge the same way you appreciate other people’s knowledge.” - Alison Taylor
Happy Thanksgiving! Be sure to check out CashPTBlackFriday.com for more info on today's special offer.
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- What made Alison start her business
- How the Jane software was crafted
- Alison’s failures as she deals with the growing company
- How to convey the brand identity of your company to all of your staff
- Where the name Jane came from
- Jane: https://jane.app/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website: https://aaronlebauer.com/