Whenever you visit a healthcare practitioner, you’re left to worry about filing a claim or paying the total cost out-of-pocket. It’s never easy, especially for cash-based clinic patients. Today’s guests are William Brown and Vatsal Thakkar, the founders of Reimbursify. Their app gives patients the 1-minute solution to filing insurance claims. Vatsal is a practicing psychiatrist while Bill is a software developer, and together they’re empowering patients to make claims quickly and get reimbursed fast. Join Aaron, Bill, and Vatsal as they talk about insurance and how Reimbursify is changing the game for both patients and practitioners. Plus, Bill reveals the secret to success in cash-based practice. This is life-changing, so don’t miss it.
“No one has ever said insurance claims are easy. Practitioners of any kind, we got into the business to help people, not to extract competitive fees from them.”
- Vatsal Thakkar
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- What initiated the creation of Reimbursify
- The difference between in-network and out-of-network insurance filing
- How the app works and how it helps practitioners attract more clients
- What’s behind the resistance from patients and why practitioners have a hard time raising their rates
- #1 tip for practitioners for raising rates to develop a thriving practice
- Bill’s advice for practitioners who are starting a cash-based practice
- What they don’t teach you in medical school
- Reimbursify: https://www.lebauerconsulting.com/reimbursify
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/