People normally go to a General Practitioner whenever they encounter body pains. Physical therapy is overlooked most of the time when it should be the first point of contact. Today, Aaron sits down with Scott Marcaccio, the co-founder and CEO of Myodetox. The company holds a team of physical therapists that help in alleviating body pain through personalized programs. Scott talks about his journey of how he came to create Myodetox together with his physical therapist and how they plan to shift the consumer behavior involving physical therapy. Plus, he’ll be giving out tips on how you can manage your company and why you should hire millennials. If you’re planning to start your own clinic, then this one goes out to you!
“The better you understand the humans working for you, the better you’ll be able to communicate and manage.”
- Scott Marcaccio
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- The 2 main issues that are in the Physical Therapy industry
- How Scott got into the PT industry
- Why having self-awareness on when the business is ready to scale is important
- The downside of going for box-within-a-box opportunities
- The #1 way on how you can manage your team effectively
- How does Canada’s health insurance differ from the US?
- 5-year plan for Myodetox
- Scott’s Website: https://www.myodetox.com/work-with-us/
- Scott’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scottmarkk/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/