Who runs the world? GIRLS! In this episode, Aaron is joined by Jessica Drummond, the founder and CEO of the Integrative Women’s Health Institute, which helps empower women who suffer from pelvic health conditions. She is a licensed physical therapist, a certified functional nutritionist, and a certified health coach who is currently finishing her Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition at Maryland University of Integrative Health. Tune in to hear Jessica Drummond share her secret formulas starting a business, marketing, and optimizing strategies.
“If you’re passionate about anything, even if you’re not sure you want it to be a business, it’s worth giving it a try.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- Traffic driving strategies
- The benefits of using an Evergreen webinar funnel - a sales structure to allow you to multitask
- What to do if a funnel works well
- How to optimize your funnel
- What keeps a baseline of revenue – your free square
- How to move forward if the business doesn’t work
- Good Marketer VS Business Coach - the pros and cons of each
- If you want to become a business owner, age does NOT matter. Hear why
- Jessica’s Website: https://integrativewomenshealthinstitute.com/
- Free Download: http://bit.ly/WHbprint
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/