How do you go from sitting in federal prison and addicted to drugs to running a seven-figure business in only a few years? After turning his back on a lifelong passion for fitness in favor of drugs and alcohol, Tom Miller did two stints in prison that left him homeless and deeper in his addiction than ever. Now, with the help of some tough love and soul searching, Tom is the owner of Lifelight Fitness, a million-dollar gym dedicated to taking a holistic approach to fitness and paying their trainers six-figures a year. One of his secrets to success is the Lifelight Sales System and he joins Aaron today to share how he and his team consistently close with this method. You’ll hear exactly how to respond to objections, get to the root of your prospects’ needs, and create incentives for employees to close on their own. You’ll also hear how Tom pulled himself out of rock bottom up to a top-tier income by focusing on serving others. Don’t miss it.
“Every time you close a deal, you strengthen a relationship.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- Tom’s journey from being a successful teacher to an addict in federal prison
- How Tom went from the cycle of alcoholism to increasing his employer’s revenue 400% and was encouraged to start his own business
- The two things Tom does differently in his business that has made him successful
- How he empowers coaches to control their own income and why it’s so important to invest in your team
- Why selling is noble: Hear what closing a deal is really about
- The secret to building value, connecting more, and raising emotional certainty to get through your prospects’ objections
- How to respond to someone who thinks you’re being pushy when you sell
- How to ditch the scarcity mindset and incentivize your trainers and therapists with transparency and opportunity
- Why you have to invest in a coach, and more tips from Tom that will immediately help you grow your business
- Gym Website: https://www.Lifelightfitness.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LIFELIGHTFit/
- Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/lifelightfit/
- Tim’s Online Program: www.LLFProgram.com
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/