One of the primary benefits of starting a cash-based clinic is the freedom to practice in the way that you feel will best serve your patients. For Jim Heafner, that means focusing on stellar client experience and taking a holistic approach to treatment. Jim is the owner and lead PT at cash-based Heafner Health in Boulder, Colorado. When he’s not healing someone hands-on, he’s educating; Jim has written three books and is the author of the Student Physical Therapist blog, which attracts more than 65,000 views each week. In this episode, he digs into why trust and service are the cornerstones of his clinic. He shares why client care can make or break your clinic, how to incorporate yoga into your practice, and how you can build a sustainable referral system the right way. Turn up the volume and get into it if you’re ready to create a practice that fulfills you while helping others.
“The hard work is the journey... so you have to enjoy what you’re doing.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- The number one thing Jim prioritizes that sets him apart from insurance-based healthcare providers
- How the mind-body connection in yoga can help you internalize and understand your patients’ pain, and how incorporating yoga can level up your practice
- Why you need to take a biopsychosocial approach to your treatment and get the root of the ‘why’ of your clients’ pain
- The power of touch: Why finding the location of pain is the key to building confidence in your patients
- The biggest mistake therapists make when trying to partner with a gym to build their brand
- How to build a more effective referral system with gyms, and why you need to be out building relationships with potential clients
- Should you write a book? Hear how it can help you do an in-depth research review to increase your skills while helping more people at once
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heafnerhealth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heafnerhealthPT
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/