No matter how much clinical training you got in school, you likely left unprepared for the nuance of patient care and private practice. Through his Mentorship Bootcamp, Darryl Yardley helps physiotherapists, from recent graduates to practice owners, develop the Business Acumen Mindset and avoid the trap of neglecting the patient experience. He joins Aaron in this episode to explain the primary components of good client management, and how to encourage your employees to take ownership over their own interactions with patients. You’ll hear how to identify your Key Patient Indicators, how to leverage them to grow your business, and how they can help you create a patient-focused system for better client results. If you’re ready to take your clinic, and your team, to the next level by implementing a few simple strategies, don’t miss this episode.
“You have to obsess over patient outcomes in order to do well in business.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- The secret sauce to practice management
- Why physios need to understand the business side of clinical practice to have a bigger impact on their patients and in their professions
- How to create a value component so that you never need to have a conversation about money again
- What you’re really selling to your patients (hint: it’s not physio)
- Understanding what Key Patient Indicators are, and how to use them to grow your business
- Why “soft skills” are the most important aspects of your clinical practice, and how to leverage them for better patient experiences
- Are you making these mistakes that are bringing your KPIs down?
- How to support your employees to be successful and encourage them toward being patient-focused
- The questions you need to be asking candidates before you hire them, and how to keep a running list of potential recruitments
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darrylyardley/
- Website: MentorshipBootcamp.ca
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/