How are you supposed to build an effective marketing strategy you don’t know how to build an ad, you don’t know who to target, and you have no idea where to start? Jordan Mather is the co-founder of PT MISFITS: Marketing Innovation, Sales Funnels, and Information Technology for Physical Therapists. PT MISFITS helps clinics implement comprehensive promotion strategies, from developing Facebook ads to creating a high-ROI referral system. In this episode, he walks Aaron through the exact steps you need to take if you want to create an effective ad. He shares some of the tools he uses with his clients and explains why your primary focus should be on building relationships. If you want to start turning people into leads, and leads into paying clients, you can’t miss the actionable advice Jordan gives in this episode.
“All marketing is is building relationships.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- The #1 marketing mistake you’re making right now
- What 3 things you must have in place before you start running Facebook ads, and what you need to look at if your ads aren’t getting results
- How PT MISFITS uses avatars and rapid-fire testing to create high-converting ads
- Use this one Facebook ads hack to find out how your patients are interacting with your content
- If you bury a hook, you can’t catch a fish: Understanding the difference between your hook, your offer, and your service
- Follow this simple three-step template to build effective hooks
- Getting to know the Value Ladder, plus some of Jordan’s suggestions for ways to give free value to your audience
- How to correctly leverage relationship-based marketing to tap into your highest ROI potential
- What you should be focusing on if you don’t have ad spend
- Jordan’s tips for digging into local SEO for your practice
- Facebook Page: Join the Marketing Strategies for Physical Therapists Facebook Group
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/