How do you marry multiple passions to create a thriving cash-based clinic and education business? Mike Reinold is a PT and baseball fanatic who landed his dream job treating the Boston Red Sox before he was thirty. Today he’s the owner of Champion Physical Therapy and Performance, a gym and clinic getting Mike closer to his new dream of a four-day workweek. He’s still dedicated to helping athletes level up their performance and get back to their sport after injury, but with Champion, he’s able to do it all on his terms. He’s also the brain behind several online courses, a top-ranked PT podcast, and a blog with over 1,000 high-impact posts. He joins Aaron in this episode to share how he went from treating 40 patients a day to having full autonomy over his practice and still having space to mentor the next generation of PTs. It’s time to go all in on your dreams; check out this episode to hear how Mike did it.
“Take your experiences, good and bad, and shape how you want your life and your practice to go forward.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- How Mike went from treating 40 patients every day to treating one elite group, the Boston Red Sox, all day
- Why Mike left his dream job to open his own clinic
- How being cash-based gives you freedom over how you treat and autonomy over your time
- Mike’s “eat what you kill” approach to his employees
- How to scale up your team and know when it’s time to grow
- Why creative outlets and mentorship are so important
- The fastest way to succeed if you’re thinking about opening a cash-based clinic
- How to blend performance and rehab by opening a gym and PT practice
- Mike’s Website: https://mikereinold.com
- Mike’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikereinold
- Mike’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikereinold/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/