Starting your own cash-based practice can feel impossible when you don’t have a clear path to success and the mindset to match. This episode is an exclusive reading of the first two chapters of Aaron’s brand new book, The CashPT Blueprint. In Chapter one, you’ll hear about the anatomy of Aaron’s practice, from the equipment he uses to the types of patients he treats. In chapter two, Aaron digs into the components of the CashPT mindset, from understanding your value to positioning yourself as a decision-maker. Your mindset and foundations can make or break your transition into a cash-based practitioner, so you don’t want to miss this episode. Make sure you listen until the end so you hear how to get The CashPT Blueprint for FREE.
“You have to lead with value and provide value to your patients. You also need to value yourself.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- What is the difference between a patient who goes to a cash-based practice rather than to an in-network PT?
- Keep your clinic environment to these essentials for optimal patient comfort while maintaining a low overhead
- The one thing you need to start practicing to adopt the worth mindset
- Why you need to lead with value, and how to start valuing yourself
- How to position yourself as the decision-maker in your patients’ course of care
- How to transition from the “technician” mindset and label to the “doctor” mindset
- Order Book: https://www.cashptblueprintbook.com/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/