Massive success doesn't come from staying comfortable and being a victim to your circumstances. Ryan Obernesser was a scared, anxious kid who found himself fresh out of school, dealing with heartbreak, and having to move home in the middle of the night to a town Forbes has called one of the worst places in the country to start a business. A few years later, he’s running a six-figure per month gym in that city and is teaching other fitness pros to do the same. He sits down with Aaron in this episode to chat about the huge role mindset played in his ability to get out of his own head and start making an impact -- and cash. You’ll hear how he uses visualization, how he went from working a job he created to running a real business, and some concrete strategies that keep him at 40% profit margins with a full-time team. It’s time to get out of your way and get over yourself, and this is where you need to start.
“You get that confidence to believe that you can really do anything. It gives you the power to say, ‘What can I do now?’... ‘Why not me?’”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- The path that led Ryan to open his gym in a town Forbes has listed one of the worst places to start a business
- How hiring a coach helped Ryan increase his prices overnight and double his revenue in 3 months -- plus the advice that changed the game for Ryan
- How self-development and working out helped Ryan go from a scared and anxious kid to a high-achieving business owner ready to impact the world
- What your marketing needs to focus on if you’re looking for clients willing to pay a higher price for your services
- Finding high-end clientele isn’t just about finding people who have money. Here are the other things you need to look for
- The one thing you need if you want to turn leads into clients, plus Ryan’s “always or never” philosophy with his team
- Ryan’s secrets to a 40% profit margin
- How PTs and gym owners can ditch the scarcity mindset and build mutually beneficial relationships
- Ryan’s Website: https://gymprofittakeoff.com
- Ryan’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ryanobernesser/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/