Unfortunately for patients and new physical therapists, the same mindset that convinces PTs to rely on insurance tells them that they need a physician’s permission to treat anyone. Nicole Cozean is a pelvic PT who left the hospital bureaucracy to open her cash practice and challenge the misconceptions that are keeping PTs from their full potential and patients from better treatment. Three years later, she runs a clinic with five PTs and has built a culture that allows them to see their worth. She treats dozens of patients a week, some of whom travel from states away. Today Nicole joins Aaron to bust the myths surrounding the treatment hierarchy, fill you in on how she gets a consistent stream of clients (without physician referrals), and challenge you to unlearn the limiting beliefs that are holding you back. You’ll also hear why she focuses on patient education for marketing and the one change she made to her website that’s increased her traffic and inquiries. She’s fired up and you don’t want to miss it.
“What kind of care do you want to provide? If you work backward from there, sometimes you’ll find that underneath some of your fear or apprehension is the actual drive to start your own thing.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- How Nicole went from being a physical therapy patient to a hospital PT to owning her own practice
- The one pivotal day that let Nicole know she belonged in pelvic PT
- Where you need to go before you do anything else if you want to start a cash practice
- Why Nicole decided to raise her rates, how she knew it was time to hire, and how she’s creating a culture where her PTs understand the value of their treatment
- The secret to finding the right employees for your clinic and why PTs fresh out of school might be a better option than someone with years of experience
- How Nicole markets her practice to get a consistent stream of new patients and the number one thing she refuses to do in her business
- What single piece of content did Nicole create that’s helped her get patients from 20 U.S. states and several other countries?
- Nicole’s big plans for the next six months
- What needs to happen for young PTs to unlearn some of their limiting beliefs about their expertise and worth?
- What pelvic PT students need to know to ensure their success
- Website: https://www.pelvicsanity.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nicolecozeandpt/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pelvicsanity/
- Facebook Page - Pelvic Sanity: https://www.facebook.com/PelvicSanity/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PelvicSanity
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/