When you’re stuck in the PT mill, it can be hard to believe that there’s a better way to practice. Elizabeth Wergin found herself at a crossroads last year after a decade in physical therapy: she could walk away from the field she loved or she could take the leap into opening her own clinic. One year after launching, she’s doubled her rates, is working on her own wellness collaborative and is healing patients on her own terms. In this episode, she joins Aaron to tell you how she did it. You’ll hear how she’s getting 85% conversion rates from discovery visits, the mistakes she wants you to avoid, and the one thing she did that tripled her monthly income. If you want to fail-proof your practice, don’t miss what she’s got to say.
“When you get a person to talk about why they’re there and why they need their pain gone, they get it.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- How a family tragedy inspired Liz to get out of the PT mill and how she got inspired to start her own cash-based practice
- What Liz did to get her husband on board with her new business venture
- The one thing Liz wishes she’d done from the beginning and how Aaron helped triple her monthly income
- How she handles patients who question her about not accepting insurance
- What’s changed for Liz since hiring a coach and how she doubled her rates in the first year of business
- How Liz finds the right patients and gets them to say yes
- Why it’s important to work for something that lights you up and how Liz is setting goals that fulfill her
- Liz’s best advice for starting a cash practice and making sure entrepreneurship is right for you
- Why you need to let yourself get uncomfortable and get to the real root of people’s pain
- Juniper PT Website: https://JuniperPT.com
- Juniper PT Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/juniperpt
- Juniper PT Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/juniper_pt/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/