What’s the number one way to get patients into a new cash-based PT practice? Derek Nielsen leveraged the power of community in his first year as a business owner and is already on track to hit six figures in year two. In this episode, he joins Aaron to tell you how he did it. He shares how he booked and delivered valuable workshops with other health-based businesses to generate leads without spending a dime. You’ll also hear about his other successful marketing tactics and the tactics that weren’t so successful. Further, Derek addresses some mental blocks you might have about going cash-based, how to break through them, and how to keep your costs low to hit your year one goals.
“They want their life back… That person is not thinking about cost, they’re thinking about solutions. And if you can be a solution, you can’t really put a dollar sign on that.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- Why it’s important to aim high and sell big, and how Derek makes selling PT simple
- How to get over your money objections by remembering that you are not the patient
- The #1 marketing tactic that drove patients to Derek’s practice in the first year
- How you can book workshops to get in front of potential clients, deliver stellar results, and get them in your door
- Why you have to provide value before asking for a penny
- How you can approach referrals from all angles for low-energy, high-converting marketing
- What’s the difference between sales and marketing? How is Derek actually selling his services after getting people in his clinic?
- Ideas for structuring your packages and why you don’t need to worry about someone getting “better” before they’ve used all of their sessions
- Derek’s advice to keep your costs down and hit your year-one goals
- Kaizen PT: https://www.kaizenpt.com/
- Pain Relief Book: thepainreliefbook.com
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/