What do you need to do to launch your cash practice in the next year? Tyler Shelton is finishing up his CashPT residency and is gearing up to open his practice in the coming weeks. He joins Aaron in this episode to share exactly what he’s done since starting work on his business six months ago. You’ll hear what’s gone into his clinical space, the tech he’s using, how he plans to drive traffic to his new website, and why you need a mentor ASAP. You’ll also hear the advice he wishes he’d taken and the number one thing he recommends if you’re ready to transition to a cash-based practice.
“Being available is the most important thing, and I’m not going to be available if I don’t take imperfect action.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- What Tyler has done over the past six months to get ready for his clinic’s opening
- The piece of advice Tyler wishes he’d taken
- What a brand new cash PT clinic looks like and what your space needs for treating patients
- The most important thing Tyler’s learned while preparing for launch
- What you need to keep in mind about marketing your PT practice
- How Tyler has grown as a therapist since leaving the insurance hamster wheel and working with Aaron
- The tools, software, and tech you need to start your cash PT business
- Why the insurance system is bad for patients and why dedicated cash-based therapists are necessary to provide better treatment
- The #1 thing you need to do to start your own cash practice and hit the ground running
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/