Is there ever a right time to hire your first employee and start scaling your business? Yes, and the time is probably right now! Everything that happens within your business helps you make money, but not everything is a money-making activity. In this episode, Aaron brings you into the CashPT Platinum Mastermind so you can hear exactly how to identify and focus on income-generating tasks and how to outsource the rest. You’ll hear how to adjust your mindset around hiring, how to prioritize money-making activities early in the day, and some content strategies that will save you time and effort while still genuinely connecting with your audience. Grab a pen and paper so you can work along!
“The most important things to make sure you do at the start of your day are income generators.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- How do you know when it’s time to start scaling your business?
- Is it ever too early to hire?
- Stop looking at employees as an expense: How to start hiring to buy your time back
- What you need to do right now to determine the things you should outsource
- Content creation: How can you outsource aspects of content production and social media management to people who don’t speak the language of PT?
- Does it help you make money or is it a money-making task? How to prioritize your income-generating activities
- How to efficiently create content that speaks to your audience so that you can focus on direct money makers
- CashPT Platinum Mastermind: https://www.cashptmastermind.com
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/