On today’s episode of The CashPT Lunch Hour, Aaron talks with Rob Vining, PT who is the co-founder of PTLive and Telehealth expert.
Aaron and Rob discuss the ins and outs of Telehealth and how to use technology in a physical therapy practice. You’ll learn a lot from Rob by listening to his insights about the use of Telehealth to expand the scope of your business. Listen in to hear Rob’s technology tips and tricks!
“If I can stay dedicated and keep focused, I’ll be able to succeed.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
In This Episode:
- The transition from clinical practice to Telehealth
- The origin of Rob’s Telehealth system
- Experiences of the patient and the practitioner with Telehealth
- Rob’s advice and answers to common questions
- What to know before starting a Telehealth practice
- The future of the physical therapy practice
- Differences between Telehealth and in-person visits
- Rob’s tips for creating a solid Telehealth practice
- Pushing Telehealth into the realm of physical therapy
- The future of Telehealth
- Webiste: https://www.TelehealthPT.com
- Free Webinar: https://www.telehealthpt.com/digitalphysio
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/