Guess what? You don’t have to be afraid of failing! Isn’t that freeing? Today’s episode is all about successful entrepreneurship starting from failure. Aaron's featured guest, Gil Zimmerman, started CloudLock, which is now a major part of Cisco. Gil went from a position of firing most of his employees to creating a business worth $300M. Find out how Gil identified his most valuable asset to replace fear with confidence. After discovering a young passion for entrepreneurship, Gil started many businesses that brought some success, but not all of it. But he shares how he identified his primary revenue points and what tools you need to start multiplying your revenue.
“Get out of the comfort zone and get in the courage zone.”
In 2 Days You’ll Learn How to 10X Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Impact and 10X Your Income in 12 Months or Less!
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
In This Episode:
- How to know your child is a future million dollar entrepreneur
- Isreal’s appetite for technology and how Gil entered the world of start-ups
- The biggest failure of Gil’s life that led to a $300M sale
- Who will give you the most honest feedback to help you improve your organization and branding
- 3 steps to crushing high ticket deals and becoming comfortable when the stakes are high
- Why learning is the greatest skill you could ever develop
- The 2 characteristics of a successful entrepreneur that you can start using TODAY
- A sneak peek into the future: What you can expect from tomorrow’s technology
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilzimmermann/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/