What’s the most common objection to cash-based physical therapy? Expense. In this second edition of dealing with patient objections, learn how to tear down the expense objection. Aaron and the team discuss the one question that replaces "expensive" with "valuable"! Listen now to hear how confidence and payment plans create an irresistible service.
“Usually, when people know that this is going to work for them, insurance isn’t even in their consideration.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
In This Episode:
- Time doesn’t heal things correctly: Why clients treat themselves with time rather than your expertise and guidance
- Your services are more valuable than the cup of coffee clients buy every day, so learn what questions you need to ask them to make them see that!
- The 3 simple steps to breaking down the objection of expense: Why you can’t just ignore expense, but you need to know how to talk about it well
- If your clients want to use insurance at your cash-based business, then here is what you need to communicate to them
- How to use payment plans to minimize the funding hurdle for your clients and get them committed to investment
- Objections force you to build your confidence. Find out where you should base your confidence and how you should advertise that confidence during a sale
- One question that changes the entire playing field of the sale without scaring off the customer
- Insurance Conversation Script - https://www.lebauerconsulting.com/do-you-take-my-insurance/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/