Have you seen an increase in objections from potential clients? Find some help in this special episode! Get a behind-the-scenes look into how Aaron and his team deal with patients who don’t buy into their services. Hear the one question that needs answering to close any sale. If your client would enjoy your service but can’t see past the price tag, then you need to change their perspective. Listen to get strategies from Aaron, Tyler, and Amber that will help you get to the heart of any person’s need for physical therapy.
“If people come in and they say “No”, it’s because we haven’t answered the right question.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
In This Episode:
- Struggling to close sales? How to begin analyzing your system and finding the problems that are causing the failure
- In evaluating potential clients, Tyler describes who is definitely not coming back and how he can tell
- Don’t let parents shy away from letting their child’s physical needs get overpowered by their fear of finances: Convincing parents and how to promote the needs of the child
- The question that solves all questions: How to get to the heart of why someone actually WANTS good physical therapy
- Cater to your customers’ needs by using this method to predict the path of any sales conversation
- Injuries limit people, so find out how you can help people break through their limits and live their best life with their families
- You're failing to close sales because you’re letting your customer do this one thing to you in the middle of your evaluation
- What your REAL job is that encompasses more than just physical therapy and how to do it well
- Insurance Conversation Script - https://www.lebauerconsulting.com/do-you-take-my-insurance/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/