Any healthcare professional needs to be a good entrepreneur. Dentists, physical therapists, chiropractors, or whatever profession you are, you need to know how to run your business. Today’s show features Mark Costes, a dentist, dental coach, private practice coach, and so much more. Mark is the founder of both Dental Success Institute and Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting. He is also the author of the internationally recognized book Pillars of Dental Success. Not only that, but he is also the host of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Listen now to hear how to be a successful entrepreneur. Start applying these principles and you’ll not only see success, but you’ll see satisfaction.
“Effort is more important than talent.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
In This Episode:
- How a broken jaw led Mark to go into dentistry and how he transferred to starting and owning over a dozen private dental practices
- Why effort is more important than talent and how Mark used his own weaknesses to fuel and refine his strengths
- The perfectionist mindset: What you may be masking if you are a perfectionist and why you need to get the CEO work done before you get the clinician work done
- If you have multiple practices, you need to implement THIS principle to streamline your systems and maximize cash flow
- Dentists have more private practices than physical therapists do. Find out why that is, and how cash-based physical therapists can learn from the dental industry
- The biggest challenge dentists face when it comes to costs and prices. Hear the 2 main reasons customers reject care from dentists that also apply to physical therapy
- Your success is built on more than just your services. What Mark noticed would help his practices achieve success and how he started coaching people on this
- The 1 thing that helped Mark’s coaching career and how The Dentalpreneur Podcast became so successful
- Mark's Website: https://www.truedentalsuccess.com/
- Mark's Free Book: https://www.truedentalsuccess.com/contact/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/