If you are struggling to grow your clinic or find success in your practice, it might be because you are afraid of success! Today’s show examines that all you need to offer is the best value to your customers so it becomes easy to find success.
In this episode, John Davidson joins Aaron to talk about his experience as the owner of GSO Crossfit and Calso Physical Therapy. Hear how you can use a few simple principles to create the best exercise or physical therapy experience out there. Success is right at your fingertips, so go get it!
“Are you gonna invest in yourself, spend the money, and do what you need to get better? Or are you going to continue with the status quo?”
-Dr. John Davidson
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- The 2 things physical therapists struggle with the most and how Crossfit and a cash-based practice fixed those things for John
- Think like the customer: What do you need to change about your mindset to make the switch to cash-based physical therapy
- In advertising and in practice, why it is O.K. to disagree with physicians and help people heal the RIGHT way
- Not your typical gym: How John has modified Crossfit to be an excellent source of fitness and health
- Why workouts NEED to be adaptable to the person’s needs: People need to be healthy, not exercised to the point of failure
- The keys to having a successful gym and a successful clinic: How John has progressed as an employer to guarantee good hires for his staff
- Hire Slow and Fire Fast: What your hiring process and your approach to firing employees should look like
- The #1 thing John learned in 2018: What it takes for you to grow your clinic and avoid the negative side of what can happen
- The #1 thing you need to implement in all areas of your life to start growing your clinic, improving your personal abilities, and providing for your family
- Clinic Website: https://www.calsopt.com/
- Crossfit Website: http://www.gsocrossfit.com/
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/