Finding it difficult to make your business stand out? Identify your area of expertise and display its value! Eric Bach joins Aaron on the CashPT Lunch Hour to share how he became a successful business owner. As the founder of Bach Performance and Bach Business Coaching, Eric knows how to maximize success in the business world. Listen to find out how you can expand your business by improving your sales abilities and advertising the quality of your service!
“When I charged a higher rate, people became more committed and we're getting better results.”
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- Transitioning from passion to business: What you need to do take your passion and turn it into a business
- Whether it be for football or for business, you need direction. Why having a coach in all areas of life will drive you to success
- The steps Eric took to get out of the hole and find success in every situation and what you can do to use copyright to get an edge in your industry
- How to make your business, your expertise, and your potential stand out: The fundamental things Eric has done to expand his business and sphere of influence
- Why you need to understand the value of sales and how you can improve your marketing tactics to benefit your business AND the customers
- How to prepare for your sales calls, provide incredible service for your clients, and become comfortable asking tough questions of your clients
- Closing the deal: What you can do to take people’s mindset beyond the financial expenses and focus on the results they want
- Taking your business from small to successful! What Eric has done to create an efficient and repeatable communication service to promote customer growth
- Website: Bachbusinesscoaching.com
- Eric's Instagram: instagram.com/bachperformance
- Bach Business Coaching: Bachperformance.com
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronlebauer/
- Website - https://aaronlebauer.com/