Most physical therapists are practicing in the traditional clinic-based environment and sometimes that atmosphere can burn you out. Many are scared to transition to cash-based practice due to different possible factors. Today, Aaron and Tom Walters demystify the most common challenges in practicing cash-based physical therapy. Tom shares his journey from being another clinic-based therapist to becoming a rehab scientist. If you’re considering cash-based PT, tune in to find out why you need to take that leap of faith!
“You hear people sometimes say that if your profession or vocation burns you out that you’re in the wrong thing, I just don’t think that’s always true.”
- Tom Walters
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- How Tom got into physical therapy
- The transition from working at a traditional based clinic to practicing cash PT
- What Rehab Science does for people
- How Tom’s IG account helps people who are in pain and need resources now
- Does giving out a specific diagnosis scare patients away?
- Why building rapport is very important for cash practices
- Combining IQ and EQ in dealing with patients
- Does a rehab scientist differ from physical therapist?
- Why you need to take the leap of faith if you’re planning to cash practice
Connect with Tom:
Connect with Aaron: