One alternative for people who are in pain is to get physical therapy instead of getting an operation to correct the problem. Today’s guest is Molly Galbraith, who is the founder and owner of Girls Gone Strong. It is the largest educational platform that provides evidence-based information to women and health professionals who work with women. Molly shares with you her journey on how she came about establishing GGS and the struggles she went through as a business owner. Stay tuned and you might get a free 5-day course by the end of the episode!
“People only have to give what is inside of them.”
- Molly Galbraith
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- What drove Molly to enter the fitness industry
- Molly’s journey of starting Girl Gone Strong
- How sheer tenacity and having a brick and mortar background helps in building a business
- What keeps Molly going to push further with her fitness business
- The struggles that women business owners go through
- Symbiotic relationship between physical therapists and fitness coaches
- BONUS – Molly’s #1 tip for people who want to start their own business
Connect with Molly:
Connect with Aaron: