Don’t believe the lie that you can’t be an entrepreneur and active family person at the same time. Today, Dr. Julie Sergent joins Aaron as she busts that myth and tells all on how she juggles career and motherhood -- and does an awesome job at both. She is the founder and owner of Sergent Wellness, which offers both physical therapy and personal training. Dr. Sergent shares the challenges she encountered in transitioning from being an employee to becoming a businessperson, all while having a baby. This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
“Don’t wait because there’s so many things that you can do.”
-Dr. Julie Sergent
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
In This Episode:
- Getting to know Dr. Julie
- Julie’s work environment and her struggles before starting her own venture
- The pros and cons of working at a gym
- The slow but steady transition from working for someone to getting her own place
- How the support of family and coaching has greatly helped her business grow
- Is being in debt a worthwhile investment?
- The awesome payoff you can expect to see after taking the risk
Connect with Julie:
Connect with Aaron: